I haven't used it, but the idea is cool enough - a track-mounted machine that:
- Fits through a 40-inch-wide doorway;
- Can crawl up a 40 percent slope;
- Expands its footprint via hydraulically actuated outriggers;
- Is powered by rechargeable batteries, needing no IC engine or power cord inside;
- Has a railed platform at the end of an extendable boom that, in the largest model, would let me change a light bulb 75 feet off the floor; and,
- So I hear, costs a quarter-million dollars.
And, for the well-heeled handyman, it would be very nice for roof work (photo, twentywheels.com)